View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 09:26 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I couldn't make this Friday cause I'm an asshole who fucked up my computer, and I couldn't make it at home, because I couldn't find the site I used to make them in the first place, so first off. My most heartfealt sincere apologies to this month's lucky winner...

Congratulations Foetus you are March's Member of the Month!

You might hate Foetus, but it's ok because he hates you and he hates me. I would say Foetus loves shit, but I bet he secretly hates that too. He is also my personal favorite member of the N00b welcoming committee.

I'm a little saddened that he doesn't come on quite as much anymore, but when he does post I always enjoy his graphic & gross gifs & pics. Especially since before I came here, I ran a thread of the same nature on the board I came from. So seeing these posts is somewhat nostalgic for me, bringing back beautiful memories of assholes bitching about how they don't want to see that shit.

So love him or hate him, Foetus brings an element to the board that is sorely missed (at least by me) when he's not here.

Congrats again Foetus, I hope you celebrate by posting something that makes me want to vomit!