View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 04:42 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,021
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I felt confident I could take the guy one on one (5' 5", 150lbs, not muscle either). If he'd have stepped on my yard, I would have. Smartest thing he did was stay in the street. I wasn't about to go out there and be liable for assault.

Plus having a really good idea that my neighbor had a gun behind his truck and he's one of the department's snipers gave me a good feeling should the guy pull a gun or something.

I was not happy my wife, et al came outside though. Not smart on their part.