View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 05:28 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Of all the days to oversleep, this is not the one. lol

The past week has been insane for me I’ll tell you that.

Thank you to everyone who showed support for me here. I’ve never cried and laughed at the same time so hard in my life.

One cool thing was my insides literally felt like I was high on weed the whole time. So that physical part was pleasant and I can still pass any piss test thrown at me.

This thread was like watching my funeral, except this was way better than anything one would be for me in real life.

One quick bit I can walk away with: How many girls can say they have been officially renounced by Jesus? #Badass (Although it has now been proven to be not really #Lame lol.)

This was my song in my heart for the weekend.

So hide your brains boys, I’m a zombie and shit like that…