View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 11:56 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,968
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Teacher Was Having Sex With Two Students – Messages Reveal She Rated Her Student’s Sexual Performance
BY PAUL SACCA 11.29.16

Kelsey Leigh Gutierrez, a 25-year-old former teacher in Santa Fe, Texas, is accused of having sex with two students over the last year and a half. The former Santa Fe Independent School District teacher has been charged with three counts of improper relationship between educator and student.

Gutierrez was an English teacher at Santa Fe High School until she was terminated on November 18 after an investigation. Hey, at least she had a nice long holiday vacation.

From Click2Houston:
According to court documents, Gutierrez met with the 18-year-old Santa Fe High student around midnight Nov. 12 in the parking lot of the student’s residence. The two began kissing in the front seat of her car, then climbed into the back seat to have sex, investigators said.

Four days later, Gutierrez went to the student’s residence and had sex in his bedroom, court records show.

Court documents state that in 2015 Gutierrez had a sexual relationship with another teen, who was still enrolled as a student at Santa Fe High School at the time.

In May 2015, Gutierrez picked up the second student in her car, and they drove to a gas station parking lot, where they kissed in her car, according to prosecutors.

A few weeks later, court documents said Gutierrez picked up the second student and parked on the side of the road, where they made out in her car.

The two hooked up again at the second student’s residence, investigators said.

Gutierrez and the second student met up a few months later and hooked up for a fourth time, according to court documents.

Gutierrez admitted to investigators that she had sex with the latest student after they found messages on both of their phones about meeting times and ones where she rated the student’s sexual performance. That’s like “Rate My Teacher,” but the opposite and also involving illegal banging.

Prosecutors said three different sexual acts were performed. What was the third? I’m guessing the “angry pirate.”

Gutierrez began working for SFISD as an educational aide in 2014, and was hired as a teacher beginning in the 2015 school year.

Gutierrez is being held on $45,000 bond.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 11-30-2016 at 11:57 PM.