View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 04:17 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,267
Xenophile has a brilliant future
Xenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant future
Default Guilty as charged...

A year or so ago I found a pic on an amateur site, one of those places that just collects stolen Flickr pics and that kind of thing. It was of an ex-girlfriend of mine from about 4 years prior. She's a lot younger than me, and it was before she was 18. I wrote to her (paper mail, for discretion) and gave her the link - she was incredibly cool about it. Not exactly happy, but not at all freaked out. She told me an ex-bf took the pic, and that there were other "worse" ones he could have put up. Of course I asked her for them, but she declined. She's a slim redhead (long, straight and really orange) with small Bcups, really firm and high, but a darker skintone than the milky-white that usually goes together with the hair. A natural redhead, though the pic was just topless.

A few months later, I found another one on that same site - grainier, blurrier, with only her half-face showing, but she was putting the head of his cock in her mouth. Her mouth and cheeks are distinctive, and I remember what it looked like from when we were together... I never asked her to pose back in the day, but obviously should have. But strangely the whole experience brought us closer, rather than causing her to freak out and put some distance out of embarrassment.

Hope it works as well for the rest of you!