View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 03:06 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,306
mrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular aura

I saw Godzilla this weekend too:

its not what I was expecting either. I grew up and loved the old Godzilla movies, and even the 90's Ronald E one everyone hates. I wanted to see him fight, Pacific Rim style. Otherwise, I enjoyed the movie. the human story was good, the military element was extremely stupid; if you know you're fighting a monster that has an EMP and can disabled all your electronic weapons, why of why do you keep sending jets? The story from start to end was solid IMO. To people who nitpick about fleshing out characters: how are you supposed to get to know someone in 2-hours? All you need to know is this is the main character he solves problems, that guy is the bad guy he causes problems. If you can follow a simple story line with extravagant visuals, stay home.

3D is useless in every movie, period. All it does is make the scenes look darker, not good for this movie.

I did enjoy it on the whole, if not for expensive movie tickets I'd go see it again, and will be buying it when it comes out.