View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,091
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

< grammatical errors possible but this is slam bam writing, so please forgive, I'm making this up on the spur of the moment and refusing to use software editors.>

Continuation of: Shadowing Seed

Lindsey smiled.

"Yes you did lover, but one of your kind jumped into the wound and here I am." Felix was confused but believed her, a voice inside his head told him it was possible but then it cautioned him not to dismiss this creature too quickly. The voice in Felix's head almost effortless took control of Felix's mouth and spoke to the abomination before him.
"Continue with your actions, don't mind me, I thank you for the consideration." Lindsey began to qualm with approval and joy.

"O my Felix, i'll make it so special for you." The voice of the visitor hastened Felix to look up and away from what was about to happen. But, morbid curiosity took control and Felix looked down towards--- his wife Lindsey's hole in her head reopened and a sloshing monstrosity gripped his member and pulled it into her skull. Felix became violently ill and wanted to vomit, but, the voice in his head fought to keep control whilst screaming at Felix that any sign of revulsion would get them both killed. Lindsey felt his body stiffen and enquired in her worried voice, "Is everything okay baby?" The voice told Felix to be silent and that he would answer.

"Everything is fine baby, don't stop please, it feels so good, I don't know what is happening but I like it." Lindsey's hidden friend in her head continued the abominable act which made Felix seek the sweet relief of madness but the door was barred by the stranger in his head. Listen to me, we must continue regardless, or they will kill us. Do you understand, they have done this before, Reinhardt and his wife, they've killed other versions of me through out the world, as a matter of a fact, in my present form, the spore which infected you, only did so because they killed my former host, and they have sensed other host who have my fellow spores, i'll get you out of this but you must play along, on second thought let me do all the talking. Felix didn't respond, he was hiding behind the essence of his visitor, hoping to drown out the alien sensations of his penis being massaged by a slimy tentacled brain creature which was placing it's small tendrils deep within his urethra. Though formerly a part of a monstrous alien entity, Duamel couldn't help but be a little repulsed himself.

Duamel had spent so many years living as a human, that remaining one was all he sought, to protect himself from his dangerous progeny, Duamel had even forced himself into a deep sleep within the body of his present host. But, the resourcefulness of his children out did him again, and they sensed Duamel's presence. Searching through Felix's memories, Duamel came across several internet correspondence Felix had with several online faith healers, one of these faith healers was Reinhardt. Reinhardt asked Felix starter questions and based on Felix's answers they suspected he may have been infected.

They convinced Felix and his wife to move out to Kansas from Nevada and even offered to help them find god, do doubt the god Reinhardt meant was Duamel, but Duamel in his ancient form. The present Duamel enjoyed being human and the joys that went with being such. Duamel's children were sent by the form of Duamel which had regained a portion of his power, and he'd sent spore probes across the cosmos so as he could be reconstituted. If any versions of himself didn't want to rejoin him, he would see that they were extinguished. This Duamel had to find a way to escape this madness and retain control of the situation, but how. Duamel felt the swelling sensations of an orgasm and cried out as his seed was greedily absorbed by the tentacled brain thing. The human was right, this was repulsive, but then it was also a test, Reinhardt's fool proof test. Reinhardt had been at this inquisition business for decades and he had perfected the means of finding out the real Duamel's from the fakers. The fakers hated anything unnatural, where as the real Duamel sought all sensations, regardless of its unnaturalness.