View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 05:05 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,696
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Bronx high school teacher accused of performing oral sex on student released without bail after pleading not guilty
THOMAS TRACY, BEN CHAPMAN, ELLEN MOYNIHAN, RICH SCHAPIRO JAN 20, 2018 7:01 PM

A booze-loving Bronx high school teacher accused of performing oral sex on a 14-year-old student denied the charges Saturday.

Dori Myers, 29, was released without bail after pleading not guilty to a single count each of criminal sexual act and endangering the welfare of a child.

Myers, a teacher at the New School for Leadership and the Arts in Kingsbridge, was hit with a 30-day order of protection requiring her to steer clear of the victim.

Manhattan prosecutors say Myers — who posted a photo of herself on social media wearing a white tank top with the phrase “Whisky makes me frisky” — abused the student on Nov. 1.

She was arrested Friday at the site of the alleged attack on 168th St. and Broadway in Washington Heights, authorities said.

Investigators learned about the abuse after the teen victim told a classmate, who notified the principal, cops said.

Sources said Myers, who started teaching at the school in 2014, lives in Rockland County with her husband who works in law enforcement.

Defense lawyer Andrew Stoll described her as a model educator who poured her heart and soul into the school.

Myers had no previous disciplinary history at the school or prior arrests.

“My understanding is she’s a really outstanding teacher,” Stoll said, noting that she launched the school’s track team and regularly worked extra hours.

“It sounds like no good deed goes unpunished. You reach out to make yourself available to kids, and the next thing you know, a single accusation can destroy your career.”

No one answered the door at an address listed to Myers in Garnerville, Rockland County.

A neighbor who lives nearby said he was shocked by the allegations. “She's a sweet girl — that does surprise me,” said the man, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

“She's a very nice, great girl. Quiet.”

Department of Education spokesman Doug Cohen called the allegations “deeply troubling” and said Myers was “reassigned away from students.”

She pulled down her social media accounts Saturday.

They included a shot of her holding a bottle of champagne in one hand and a glass of bubbly in another. She’s seen wearing a tank top that reads, “Champagne all day.”

Another photo shows Myers posing with her husband at a holiday party — with the hashtag “policewifelife.”

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.