View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 03:55 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,495
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Physical Education Teacher Arrested On Thanksgiving Day For Having Unlawful Sex With A Student

BY PAUL SACCA 12.01.16

Well, here we are again. Another day, another teacher arrested for having sex with their students. We take you to Fremont, California where a physical education teacher was arrested on Thanksgiving Day for charges of unlawful sexual sex acts with a minor. And you thought your family Thanksgiving dinner was awkward.

Washington High School teacher Corine “Cory” Audiat was arrested for having “inappropriate conduct” with a student. Audiat, who taught at the school since 2012, was placed on unpaid administrative leave and will not return to the school. She was a district employee since 2008.

The school district had been cooperating with the Fremont Police Department, who began investigating the case on November 23, 2016, after receiving a report of alleged sexual misconduct involving Audiat and a juvenile male.

“This is an unfortunate situation that we are sure has generated anxiety and many questions within our community,” district spokesman Brian Killgore said. “Our students’ safety remains above all our highest priority and any threat to that safety is taken very seriously.”

KTVU reports that the sexual contact happened this past summer between the 32-year-old teacher and the student.

During the investigation, detectives learned the suspect and victim began communicating in early 2016. Over the course of several months, the conversations allegedly became more inappropriate and they eventually engaged in unlawful sexual intercourse, according to police.

The Audiat Family Thanksgiving Dinner:

“Hey Cory, can you pass me the stuffing and gravy, oh you’re being arrested for having sex with a student. No problem, I’ll grab it myself.”

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.