View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 08:15 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,446
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I give a different way. The most eager, friendliest teller gets an email sent to corporate praising her, by name, for her devotion to the company and her great customer satisfaction skills.
I don't make it like a Heather Hoffman stalking letter, I just tell the bank I like to do business with them because of her. Banking assholes eat that shit up, dipshit MBA's patting themselves on the back over their "Positive Customer Experience" program.
I know immediately when I walk in if she got word of the customer thank-you letter. Her eyes light up and she waves me around the line of waiting people to her window. Yeah, it works. I know where she lives, that she has a asshole boyfriend, and she knows I got money in the bank.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.