Thread: Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 10:54 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 67,056
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
what means "stalking", mason? i'm just having a little bit of fun. maybe we could become friends.... maybe not...
you could simply ignore my posts.... or maybe not....

let me know if you want! ...or don't do it!

because i think you went thru my posts to see if i posted again something concerning my King. now that you found it, don't crash my balls please, mason!

have a nice evening man!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls