View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,139
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Can't agree with you. I've played 2 years of Canadian Football and 2 years of American Football. Plain and simple Canadian is a greater challenge. The money of the NFL does attract the players but if you want to see a more difficult game to play then CFL is the ticket. If you google American players that have played both you will see the same opinions, if you want the money you go stateside, if you want the challenge you go North.

Enjoy the Colts, drink Bud or Coors and do the same thing you always do.

Just curious Posty, why the name change?

Last edited by cableporter : 11-28-2010 at 04:35 PM.