View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 04:03 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,675
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

meh

Not as popcorn-y fun or engaging as the first one.

The plot doesn't seem particularly original (in fact, it is quite derivative . . . it's easy to recognize the influences and themes that the filmmakers used) and makes me wonder if they just rushed this film into production quickly after the surprising success of the first film. Pratt seems to be phoning his performance in with none of the rogue-ish charm displayed in the original . . . all in all, it just kind of bummed me out, I really wanted to like this sequel.

I wouldn't recommend paying the pay-per-view price. It'll be on regular cable soon. Catch it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...

Last edited by drchin : 09-20-2018 at 07:34 PM. Reason: tmi, seemed too spoiler-y, shouldn't have rushed the post this morning :-(