View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,358
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I realize you're accustomed to trolling around here and having your granny loving post-whoring homo ass way with everyone - but bitch, I'm not one of 'em.
I'd rather think we both contribute in our own way to the DSF; and I don't try to compete with anyone here, and particularly hate trolling post-whore arguments like this one of your manufacture.
The bottom line is that you jumped in with your opinion on shit that had nothing to do with you.
Just shut the fuck up and let it go.