Thread: virginity
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,092
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

16 years old. In my high school Contemporary American Affairs class I was pretty good friends with my teacher (who used to be a colleague of my dad's). He walked up to my desk towards the end of class, stuck out his hand and said "Rock paper scissors. You win, the class has no homework." A girl across the room, the BEAUTIFUL blonde goddess of a varsity lacrosse team captain that happened to be in my class, called over and said, jokingly, "I'm so swamped this week... Kyle, if you win I'll kiss you!", a remark met with giggles from all her friends and oooooos from all of mine.

You guys can probably guess the rest. I slipped a five from my pocket onto the desk and wispered to the teacher "Throw paper!" He took the bribe, I threw scissors and won. After everyone else had left class, including the teacher, luck would have it that the blonde and I were left packing up. I went over to her and said something to the effect of "About that kiss I was promised...." To my complete and utter SHOCK, she actually kissed me. We shut and locked the door (the room was empty the next period) turned out the lights and went at it. I was apparently her first, and so luckily for me the bar was set low, but I think I did a pretty good job... from when we locked the door to when we arrived at our next class it was about 45 minutes. Man, was that tardy detention ever worth it.