View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 04:38 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default Former Freeman High School teacher pleads guilty to having sex with 15-yearold student

I got all happy when this popped up in my google feed, and thought "yay I finally have something to add here!". Although she's not the hottest, but still.

A former Douglas S. Freeman High School teacher pleaded guilty Friday to two counts of having sex with a 15-year-old boy who had been a student at Freeman.

Ashley Leigh Weber, 31, entered her guilty pleas to misdemeanor charges of having sex with the boy in 2016 after the school year had ended.

She was sentenced to 12 months in jail for each of the two misdemeanors, but a judge suspended all of the jail time for one of those counts.

That leaves a 12-month sentence, but prosecutors expect she will ultimately serve about half of that time because defendants in misdemeanor cases often serve 50 percent of their sentence.

Stacey T. Davenport, an assistant commonwealth’s attorney, said Weber met the victim during the 2015-16 school year.

At some point during the summer of 2016, Weber took the boy to her parents’ home in Henrico, where they had sex, Davenport said. At the time, Weber was 30 and the boy was 15, the prosecutor said.

Weber’s pleas on the charges were part of an agreement with prosecutors. A felony charge accusing Weber of using a communications device to propose a sex act with a minor was withdrawn. Prosecutors have collected a “large volume” of communications between Weber and the boy but ultimately felt they did not have the evidence they needed to prove that specific charge, Davenport said during the hearing.

Weber declined to make a statement when Judge Margaret W. Deglau asked her if she wanted to address the court. Deglau was clearly upset by the case and was particularly shocked that Weber took the boy to her own parents’ home.

“This was a victimization,” Deglau said. “You are a person who could have made a great change in his life, positive change.”

After the judge accepted the plea agreement, she ordered that Weber not be allowed to have any contact with the boy. Weber was taken into custody following her court appearance.

Andy Jenks, a spokesman for Henrico Public Schools, said Weber no longer works in the school system but declined to comment further.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....