View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 01:29 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 272,031
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Took a girlfriend to a Deja Vu Gentleman's Club in Tacoma and got her a lap dance from "Cheyenne" who had a tawny colored peach shaped ass. It got GF so hot that it led to a number of later threesomes. This was in the later 90s when internet dating/singles/hook up sites were still free and we took full advantage of that.

Interesting side note - we seemed to have a lot of success with finding girls to participate and so I asked some of them what drew them to our ad over the hundreds of other ads from couples seeking single bi females, and to a woman, they said it was the fact that the ads were written well - properly punctuated, correctly spelled, and evocatively detailed. Who would have known that the only time in my life I actually had game, it was because I knew how to write a complete sentence???