View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,881
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The very presence of this argument proves that his music isn't as vacuous or disconnected as you claim it to be. One-sided topics aren't lightening rods for vehement opinion. For example, are there staunch defenders of the Backstreet Boys? (or at least ones that have eclipsed puberty or don't smoke pole).

You clearly articulated your opinion....and that's cool with me...as music can be extremely subjective and I can respect that. However, I couldn't help but think of the song 'proudest monkey', o' agreeable monkey.

I'm not a huge Dave Matthews guy myself anymore...his set with Tim Renolds is the only thing I'll listen to now....although when I used to puff cheeba in high school in the mid-to-late nineties...I rather enjoyed the jams/concerts.

If that makes me a vapid, middle-of-the-road Colonial, then so be it. Something had to drown out those fucking Spice Girls. I like Norah Jones and Jack Johnson too, so fuck it. Good music is good music.....I don't care how it's packaged, sold, or labeled. I can't listen to Cake or Sex Pistols all the time.