View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 12:19 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,458
galan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to behold

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Yep, it's over 13 gigs of snapchat pics and videos. The file is so large they weren't able to upload it to a single torrent file. Most of the people on 4chan are posting magnet links, but most of the users who have downloaded the file say it was a waste of time and they're telling people it's not worth the effort. It's mostly garbage. There are lots of family pics and other stuff that doesn't pertain to nudity, and a lot of the nudie pics and vids that are available were captured with low quality software and aren't very gratifying. I'm sure there's some decent stuff mixed in, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to sift through tens of thousands of junk files to find the good stuff.

Last edited by galan : 10-14-2014 at 12:32 AM.