View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 05:45 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,798
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Beside, douche, it not like he can just come out to your house and beat the crap out of you for not having finished his tribute poem. He's still in Chine and from the looks of it, either doesn't have enough money to get home or just has too much free time on his hands avoiding doing any real work. Either way you're safe. Of course, unless he hire someone to break your thumbs for him. I mean like a 100 Renminbi isn't going to get him far in the US.

Actually. I think he hangs out at cyber cafes all day trying to pick up strange men and since he's not very successful at that, he just post a lot of naked pics on the forum.