View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,768
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

I've gotta a cynical attitude as of late when it comes to doing the honest thing. Some months ago I found 2 cell phones on 2 different occasions. I tracked down the owners using the last calls on the phones and refused the one that even offered me a reward of $20. I was just doing how I was raised.

About a month later, I lost my cell phone. Now mine is a cheap prepaid cell phone that had only 39 minutes left on it. After back tracking my steps, which took less than an hour, I called the cell phone company to put a hold on the remaining minutes. I was told that there wasn't any minutes left on my phone that someone had used them all up in less than the hour it took me to discover the lose and call the company. It pisses me off that people are like that especially after I just returned 2 phones to their rightful own. Neither by the way, knew that they had lost their phones.

At this point, I don't know what I would do. I believe strongly in karma, that you get what you give, but I don't go looking for it. I returned those phones because it's just the way I am. Thing do come back to you in tenfold, but I've also learned never to turn money over to a second party. You'll never see it if no one claims it.

So I do agree with Snake at this point with one exception. I do let someone in authority know about the find minus any descriptive details. That way I did my best and have a clear conscience if no one claims it.

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 07-10-2009 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Addendum