View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,738
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

pretty much every hip hop artist I've met has been really cool and down to earth. A lot of those guys would be next on the list. There are plenty who are all about their ego but I don't listen to any of that crap anyway.

Last edited by Beer : 11-28-2010 at 12:09 PM.