View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 11:54 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,697
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

It's official, the fappening 2.0

Hackers leak more nudes on ‘Fappening’ anniversary
dazeddigital.com. Mar 16, 2017 4:56 AM

Oh good! It looks like hackers have managed to gain access to Emma Watson and Amanda Seyfried’s iCloud accounts, and are now leaking private, intimate images of them online. Nice one, humanity! Thanks for giving me a new reason to despair every day.

These new leaks – dubbed as “The Fappening 2.0” – started appearing on 4chan and Reddit on Tuesday night. According to screenshots of the original threads (which have since been deleted) a selection of other female celebrities have been hacked, and more stolen images on the way.

The news ties in neatly with the one-year anniversary of Ryan Collins’s arrest. Collins, who was one of the hackers involved in the original 2014 hack, was charged with violating the*Computer Fraud and Abuse Act last March.

A representative for Watson confirmed*today that some of the images*circulating online were legitimate. “Photos from a clothes fitting Emma had with a stylist a couple of years ago have been stolen,” they told the Daily Mail. “They are not nude photographs. Lawyers have been instructed and we are not commenting further.” A spokesperson for Amanda Seyfried is yet to comment.