View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,563
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Twice. I picked up the habit in high school because when I started smoking weed it was with friends and they smoked cigs after. Then after my accident when I took a road trip with 4 hot girls that I just met. They didn't know I smoked weed and after 2 hours of driving, my back was killing me. I had a cig and got so light headed with a numbing body buzz. So I started again for a few months.

Both times I quit cold turkey purely on decision. The first decision was that I should quit and the next was soon after and final. As soon as I stopped, they became disgusting.