View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 10:39 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,772
atb13 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i have two stories, with two different kinds of sluttyness

the first goes way back when i was fifteen or sixteen. their was at a church retreat that i went on with about twentysome other kids and their was one girl a year younger than me that was giving me alot of attention but i didnt think anything would go down there, you are being watched every minute.
their were three cabins that our group occupied, two for sleeping (one for the girls and one for the boys of course) and one central one for eating hanging out and doing all that churchy stuff. well it turns out that the heating in all of them wasnt working at all and the only one with a fireplace was the central one...so we were able to convince our leader guy to let us all sleep on the floor in their (which he was not fond of at all because he straight out said 'now i better not see any shit tonight or youll be sleeping in the snow') well of course this girl that i mentioned before put her sleeping bag right next to mine and when it was time for lights out we stayed awake until everyone else was asleep and she started making out with me... man i was disappointed i thought i was gunna at least get a handy. but we hung out the entire time the next day and as soon as the lights went out the next night we connected our sleeping bags together and layed side by side, but i didnt want to get too close to her since their were still people awake (keep in mind that their were people only acouple feet away from us on either side) we were preteneding to sleep but really she had taken her shorts off and was finally giving me that handjob i longed for. well as soon as more people went to sleep i got closer to her and we spooned so i could finger her and before you knew it she was at my dick again this time putting it in her so i fucked her from behind right there laying on the floor with alot of people around us. she didnt want me to cum inside of her so when i pulled out she reached behind her and just finished me off getting my load all over her ass. i dont know how nobody heard us (someone probably did and just got off to it in their own sleeping bag by themself haha)
later i found out that she had been kind of seeing someone who later turned into a good friend of mine and theyre still together... i think he knows about it but got past it

and the other one involves summerfest (if you live in milwaukee or have ever gone to summerfest youll have no problem beleiving this one) but it was me and two of my friends we were sixteen and we see that they were selling mardi gras beeds at one stand so i turn to my friend and was like i have an excelent idea. so we got some beads and rid of almost all of them by getting girls to make out with us or flash us, almost all of these girls were at least twenty but they were too drunk to figure out that we were four years younger than them. at the end of the night their was this really hot girl and she had a neck full of mardi gras beads and she wanted the rest of ours more than anything so we told her that we would give them to her if she made out with all of us so she agreed and i was the first and she wanted to go on the rocks behind some bushes by the lake and we started making out... before i knew it i was pulling my dick out and she started kissing it... kissing lead to sucking of course, and we were in there for about twenty minutes until i came all over her face. when we came up the grounds were closing and she hadto go cuz her ride was there and my two friends were like wtf why did you take so long? i made up a story about her being on the phone for almost the entire time and i was just waiting for her to make out with me... they beleived it, several years later i brought it up with them and thanked them for buying me a blowjob with their beads