Thread: ask amy?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 11:51 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 324,571
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

almost all of my friends are originally from ny, and their parents still worked in ny, many in the towers, it happened my first week of high school, i was in gym class when they announced it, they basically told everyone to call their parents. the rest of the day and the few days after that we didnt do much in any class bc so many kids were staying home. my best friends dad was actually late to work bc he drove too fast through the easy pass and a cop stopped him, and after that he quit his job and started his own business. i didnt know anyone that died or got hurt personally but there were a lot of people from marlboro there. my brothers friends dad was a firefighter and he died in it.

it took a long time for shit to go back to normal. it was all anyone could think about or talk about for at least the first 6 months. obviously on the anniversary people get just as angry and upset. even little things still upset people like in old movies when the towers were still there. and even though they havent been there for like 7 and a half years its still really unsettling when you get close to ny and you dont see them.

when the first plane hit everyone believed it was just an accident and thats scary enough but when the second one hit it felt like a nightmare.