View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 05:22 AM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,062
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

When I used to just go to bars on the prowl, I would just get as drunk as possible (liquid courage!) and spit out whatever. Something along the lines of "Nice shoes. Wanna bang?" I think women have it a lot easier when it comes to making the first move. A guy who approaches a girl is way more likely to get shut down then a girl who approaches a guy. Boys want to touch our vaginas so bad that they pretty much works as a hypnotic device over them.

Nowadays, I'm more into learning someone's name before I sleep with them, so things have transitioned into being extremely anxious and socially awkward and nervous as hell. therefore, pick lines are delivered in the form of stuttering/pausing/general oddness. Thankfully, I think the schtick (spelling?) comes off as cute.

As far as being on the receiving end of the attempted pick up, I actually kind of like it myself when the guy that comes up is kind of nervous and as bumbling as I am. As I have said before on this forum, guys like that will always treat you nicer and fuck you better then some generic "hottie" who thinks he has game, is used to having his way with girls all the time and doesn't try anymore.

PMs, no emails.