View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 07:25 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,741
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

2% or 98% of Population?

Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can! Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance until you've done each of them .... really. Now, scroll down (but not too fast, you might miss something).

THINK of a number from 1 to 10

MULTIPLY that number by 9

If the number is a 2-digit number, ADD the digits together

Now SUBTRACT 5

DETERMINE which letter in the alphabet corresponds to the number you ended up with (example: 1=a, 2=b, 3=c,etc.)

THINK of a country that starts with that letter

REMEMBER the last letter of the name of that country

THINK of the name of an animal that starts with that letter

REMEMBER the last letter in the name of that animal

THINK of the name of a fruit that starts with that letter

Are you thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange?

Isn't that FREAKY!! If not for you, you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else. However, 98% of people will answer with kangaroos in Denmark eating oranges when given this exercise.

not my links. always virus check.