Thread: Sucks
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 07:54 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,706
danieldamone is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I can see what your saying. I used to be totally against country, except for emmylou harris, but then I started playing with a group that did a lot of Gram Parsons covers and I kind of worked back from there. There's some really good stuff out there, but you just have to forget the Brad Paisley's and Kenny Chesney's of the world.

Back to the Raconteurs.....I was dissapointed because all 4 musicians involved in the project are really talented in different ways...Brendon Benson is a really good pop song writer, Jack White is a great guitarist when he isn't relying on comfortable tricks and the rhythm section from the Greenhornes....their names just arent coming to me right now...are really solid. It all had the makings of a great supergroup, then the album came out and the only memorable song was pretty derivative of Is She Really Going Out with him. The only other song I can really remember the tune to is Store Bought Bones which started out cool, but just didnt keep my attention for long. It's just one man's opinion. Maybe their next album will be awesome.

My standards are so low right now, I'm happily jamming out to Naked Eyes' "Promises Promises"