View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 04:09 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

And now I am pleased with my HP Envy by Bang & Olufsen.

The one that died was an HP B&O one.

I was going to go back to Dell, but I didn't like any they had for them or the other ones. Hubby had a hell of a time with Alien Ware going through multiple mother boards, so fuck that shit.

So Germany, this is your last chance to wow me. Next time I'll just build something else.

But now there is internet hell to pay...Day 3 of NYFW and I don't think I can go for everything I missed.

Another site has dumb drama, I'll save that for after this and then my exercise site takes an hour and a half to read everyone's updates...yeah I'll skip that one more time and just do my own.

Plus i'm on Chapter 5 of a game called Frongsong and I just really want to do that. lol

But will say, my new computer is pretty and my monitor is shiny so this whole ordeal might be a good thing.

And I'm off from work all week.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....