View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,521
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
But that's part of where the confusion comes in... I'm not "doing" anything. Haven't "done" anything like that in years, and I didn't really "do" anything then either except breathe heavy and come into someone's throat. I think that Bob Guccione (Penthouse) once said that he believed everyone was bisexual and in different degrees of denial. I don't know about that, and I know that I am not into looking at guys or thinking about guys in a sexual way. But trannies are intriguing to me, and since I'm married I don't get blowjobs anymore so blowjobs (from either sex I suppose) are definitely appealing to me. Ah hell, if the dude in the kilt says I'm gay, maybe I am, but I kind of doubt it.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole