View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:06 PM

Credits: 79,165,143
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Hey, so I get a call from one of my NYPD friends. They have an 8' python giving the ESU guys a hard time, and would I mind going and catching the snake for them? So the cops come and pick me up and drive me to Jerome Ave in the South Bronx. There's a huge crowd and a bunch of cops. Apparently the snake, a 6' Boa constrictor imperator, was wedged in underneath a car on the street. The poor snake was so tightly wedged in between the gas tank and the body that I couldn't get the sucker out. Plus I couldn't see his head and I didn't really want to get bite. The poor bastard was hissing and tightening up more and more the more I touched him. So I say to the ESU guys, too bad you do not have any Ketamine. And he was like, I do have some Ketamine! So I gave the snake a shot and in a few minutes he got loose as a noodle and I was able to thread him out. Poor thing was a mess though and needed medical attention. They brought it to the animal shelter. When I came out from under the car there was a news guy and a few dozen people all standing around. I got a big round of applause from the crowd It was pretty funny.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!