View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 05:11 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,258,925
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
NO is some seriously good shit. I use it all the time. It takes away the bottom of when you go "I Can't lift another Lb." and lets you can keep going.

Plus it gives you a little extra girth on your John Thomas if you get a stiffy after you take it. Or take it when you know you're gonna get a stiffy

Plus Plus it can help reverse arterial hardening. The guy who discovered it won a Nobel for his work on it. I prefer the pills over of the powder though.

The stuff I like
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Last edited by Wood Dragon : 05-13-2011 at 09:05 PM. Reason: typo