View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 04:02 PM

Credits: 79,171,093
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

I was dating this girl and she asked me to accompany her to the animal shelter to pick out a dog. She just moved out of her parents to her own place(this was a long time ago). So she picked out this giant dog like a mastiff or something. She lived in a basement apartment with one bath and bedroom. Way too small for such a big dog. So I kept trying to convince her to buy a smaller dog, but she insisted. Finally she says, what's the matter? Do you think I am going to have sex with the dog? I was speechless and was like, no! I just think your place is to small. She didn't get the dog, but I always felt weird when I went down on her. I kept telling her she didn't need to put peanut butter on it for me to eat it. (OK last part was a joke, but the rest was true).
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!