View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 10:29 AM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,020
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

I fucking DEVOUR books, I always have, ever since I was a kid.

Just finished reading Hannibal the last book in the Thomas Harris series (Silence of the Lambs etc) It was amazing.

Just started Hunting Badger, which is part of a series by this dude Tony Hillerman about two Navajo Tribal police officers on the reservation in New Mexico. Kind of murder mysteries meet Native Indian Fokelore. This one is about a big robbery that takes place and they can't find the culprits. This guy writes amazing "whodunnits:, if you're into that.

Currently reading Opening to Channel, which is supposed to help you learn to connect with your "spirit guide" or "higher self" and supposedly will help you accelerate to enlightenment.

I thought the DSF forum was all the enlightenment I needed, but this book seems to be saying otherwise...Hmmmm..

Oh I'm also reading a book of short murder stories by Canadian writer Max Haines called Bothersome Bodies.

Okay, you can make fun of me for being a geek now....

PMs, no emails.