View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 05:49 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Thanks again everyone!

Please know that I haven't been going through any personal problems other than working my ass off for a company who literally can't afford me. There are parts and people I like but then I can blink my eye and the VP is making up shit that I have paper proof is wrong, but what if I didn't save every little fucking thing. Then I would be screwed. They create problems so you don't get a decent raise or a bonus after covering two managers that were off on serious medical leaves at the same time for months.

I should just be a housewife. I know I've said this before, but someone start me a gofund me. I didn't even get $1 when I did it myself.

I come here to forget all of that ^^^.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Can't let that stand...