View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 02:03 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,064
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

When I see a pregnant girl I know two things about her instantly:
1) She puts out (at least the once)
2) No need to worry about getting her pregnant

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
A groom-to-be stands at the altar crying quietly. The best man asks him what's up and he says "I just got the most incredible blowjob of my life. And the best part, it was from my wife-to-be!"

In the back of the church a bride-to-be stands crying. Her maid of honor tries to comfort her. "No no," the bride replies when asked if she's nervous. "I'm overjoyed, I just gave the last blowjob of my life."

-SrD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole