View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 02:32 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,055
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Well golly Iʻm sorry about that. Itʻs a shame to know that I offended you. I hope that doesnʻt put you off from your one post a month average. Or, go fuck yourself you stupid twat. Go find a safe space and suck your thumb and ask mommy to burp you. All that cum guzzling seems to have you shaken up like when the last three guys who fucked your mom all showed up at the same time because she was too high to schedule her clients at different times.

Code:

No, you're just too goddam stupid to figure it out. I hear 9gag is looking for their resident dipshit douchebag so go back to where you might be missed.

Code:

You wish you could quit me fag.
Also in these troubled times it is important to note that Black Lives Matter. But no one gives a fuck about you.

Code:

Itʻs like riding a bike really. Or Boonʻs mom.