View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 05:50 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Sure, sure. Guys like smart girls to do their homework for them while they go to the prom with Betsy Sue.

Not that I really know. I've basically been married since I was 15. And I never did my own homework much less someone else's homework. And I actually did know of a Betsy, but I doubt her middle name was Sue.

Any way, the jokes on all of these bitches too since according to my husband, the Japanese AI love robots are coming to take over which has the feminists in an uproar as they are not going to have any leverage hand or be needed after that, but I'm ok because I am both not a feminist and I can cook. But once they are here who the fuck is gonna bother with instagram.

Luckily for me the damn doll will likely be on a strict diet so she can keep her figure so I probably won't have to serve her too.

Hopefully.

Code:

I have a particular personality alright.

And with that I will point out to distract, I'm thorough as fuck.

And wow, I guess I am dedicated. Not to the people in the content, it's to the people that want to look at the content. Who could also give two shits at who's presenting it, and would probably prefer I STFU most days, but oh well to everyone.

(I kid of course, thanks! )

Code:

Thanks on all points.

Code:

I can't tell. She's babbling german on her instagram so I thought she might be taping Top Model, but then she posted American shit yesterday so I dunno.

Oh wait, she's been fucking some guy almost half her age in Mexico silly. Let grandma get her game on.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....