View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 09:49 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 71,768
curleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Okay, you called me a cunt and the other guy wants me to ask my mom for my balls back. Excuse me for having kept you waiting and let me rush to it. FUCK YOU!! I?m sorry you zit popping, lifeless fucks can?t comprehend how a real female could send you a risqu? photo without having to log on, download, sign-in, subscribe, pirate or pay for it. I?m not claiming I banged her or any other shit. We hit if off over emails, talked for a couple of months and we started trading photos. If I was just pulling shit off the internet why wouldn't I just throw more of it on to shut you douchebags up and why would Snake be giving me grief about not knowing how to post?? Thought this thread was for posting a picture and then we vote?? Maybe once you get past puberty and pull your fat ass away from the monitor something real might happen to you.
As for the other comments, A cougar = could be, she said that the ebay purchase was for her daughter and that she was married. It?s a man = could?ve been that too, I never met her! The box was mailed to Stephanie in Long Island. Sounds painful.. I?m not into ball eating = if you ever meet a girl that?s willing to put your dick in her mouth, don?t worry she might not want to eat it and if you?re really lucky she?ll suck on your nuts too. And for dead daddy = don?t start throwing shit out about ones mother if you can?t take the rebuttals.
Can't see why anyone wouldn't want to post shit for this great bunch of guys.