View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 42,592,919
The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!
The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!The Godfather is the most amazing mother fucker around!

In my experience it is not a turn on, it's to hang on. They are a bit spirited down this way.

Last edited by The Godfather : 01-05-2014 at 01:37 PM.