View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 02:08 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,460
Frothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSF

I really think Frosty should get a new avatar. It seems like his hasn't changed with the times and I don't think that's right. My suggestion is below and I think he'll love it. It seems like all I used to hear was about how much he loved to do this. I thought it was odd but he was always just a taco short of a full meal deal if you know what I mean.

After I found out he was posting on craigslist offering to do this as often as possible it just seemed right to share it here. He should be so proud. His friends on the internet always tell him how well he does it.