View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 02:02 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,711
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
What a ridiculous comeback.

If I'm looking for intelligent insight into the construction industry, I'm going to someone with first-hand knowledge/experience in the industry, not a Victoria's Secret model.

If I want someone to comment intelligently on the medical industry and how cost controls are affecting patient care, I'm going to talk to doctors and administrators in the industry, not the guy who played House on television.

When the U.N. wants attention for one of it's publicity stunt panels, they get actresses and models to sit in chairs and stare purposefully at the camera and repeat canned talking points so it ends up on blogs around the world.

Not really all that hard to get one's head around.

just sayin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...