View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,066
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Actually, that's not being cheap, what he did is stealing. If the manager saw that he went back to the table after you put the money down, he would have been within his right to call the cops.

I'm glad you dumped the bitch.

Myself personally, I used to be in the service industry, so I usually tip 20% unless I was going out with some old friends of mine and he made good money and expect everyone to tip a minimum of 30% and would get mad at me if I sent my food back for being wrong. I think if I'm paying for it I should get it right the first time, that it's the waitress' job to see that it's right.