View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 04:40 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,049
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Depends on the service. %15 is a starting point. Less if they don't pay enough attention, forget stuff (like refilling my drink without my having to wait), etc. More if they get that stuff without me noticing.

If they totally suck, I leave a penny. That way they know I didn't just forget to leave a tip and that I'm telling them they sucked.