View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 02:26 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,942
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Inland Empire teacher arrested on suspicion of unlawful sex with student
By Richard Winton
September 21, 2017, 8:30 AM

A Beaumont Unified School District English teacher has been arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual intercourse and oral copulation with one of her students after detectives discovered evidence that the woman had an improper relationship with the minor for several months, authorities say.

Samantha Lee Ciotta, 32, of Banning, who is also the school’s head cheer coach, was taken into custody Wednesday afternoon and is being held at the Larry D. Smith Correctional Facility near Banning.

Beaumont police detectives began investigating the alleged sexual abuse after receiving a tip.

“During the investigation the victim recently disclosed to detectives there has been unlawful sexual intercourse occurring for the past few months by a teacher who works at the Beaumont High School,” investigators said in a statement,Detectives said they gathered evidence of “inappropriate communications between the teacher and student through various messaging platforms.”

She was immediately placed on leave by the Beaumont Unified School District when the investigation began and the school district has fully cooperated in the criminal probe police said.

Ciotta, a Fullerton native, has been a credentialed teacher since 2010.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.