Thread: Nba
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,497
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of
Arrow Nba

I know a lot of you guys don't like the nba cuz the players are spoiled, etc etc, but if you DO like the nba, we can talk about it here.

Heat fan here, looking forward to the season.

With all the trades and players leaving their teams during the offseason, I'm confused as to exactly who's on which team, but with the start of fantasy basketball, im getting more acquainted with the new looks of teams.

(ie Brand in Philly, Baron a Clip, Yi Jianlian with the Nets, RJeff with the Bucks, Jermaine on Toronto)

Anyway, post ur teams and maybe playoff predictions?

If anyone cares, I'll put mine up:

EAST

1. Detroit Pistons (great regular season team, can't win in the playoffs anymore)
2. Boston Celtics (lost Posey, but same starting 5, so they'll be competitive)
3. Orlando Magic (damn the Southeast is so weak)
4. Philadelphia 76ers (Brand, Iguodala, Andre Miller, damn dawg)
5. Toronto Raptors (they are stacked, homie, stacked)
6. Milwaukee Bucks (They got RJeff, and I know this is high, but Luke Ridnour's a good PG, plus Michael Redd is healthy)
7. Miami Heat (YEEEEEA dawg, gotta have hope that Beasley will begin providing near the middle of the season)
8. Cleveland Cavaliers (they finally got a PG, but they're still the Cavs; LBJ can't carry them)

WEST

1. Los Angeles Lakers (Bynum healthy all year, LO as a 6th man? That's wealth)
2. New Orleans Hornets (CP3's the real deal, and he's got shooters and big men...)
3. Utah Jazz (their division is soft, so they get top spot)
4. San Antonio Spurs (same, steady Spurs)
5. Houston Rockets (Artest is gonna go crazy in H-town; Yao and McGrady will be out for at least 20 games each)
6. Los Angeles Clippers (They look reallllly good this year; imagine if Brand didn't lie)
7. Portland Trailblazers (it'll take too long for Oden to get adjusted to the NBA, but when he does, they'll go on a few 10-game tears)
8. Dallas Mavericks(not to be confused with McCain/Palin)