View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 02:20 PM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,632,749
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Ok, ok. I see how annoying that is. I got it out of my system.

I'm sorry everyone for posting Miley while lurkers whose rep=0 rep me or send me credits for it.

I'm sorry you have to live in a world that's not China and doesn't kill their female offspring immediately so she was allowed to grow & thrive into the attention whoring slut that she has become.

I'm sorry I enjoy her insane phase where she makes herself look stupider & stupider every time she opens her mouth.

It's funny, I'm bored. Deal with it.

MM if I seemed disrespectful today, I apologize to you for that. And not sarcastically like above. You are fun to tease.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE