View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 07:00 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 8,819
gallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSF
Default DAE wonder when they will legalize weed?

I livee in a MM state and so i dont do any drugs and I used to smoke but now I am waiting for recreational marijuana but its seems a pipe dream(no pun intended) so iread in the paper about a month or so ago (still have article and could technicaslly scan it if i must) that doj isnt going to bust mmd anymore then about a week l8r it said that the big O says states can legalized pot for medical and/or recreational use as they please. So my state gets in line right? well 1st you need 250,000 signatures on a petition just to be able to vote 4 such a thing then you gotta wait till 2014/16 etc for the voting process to take place + there like a year waitng period for it to kick in......i just a little pissed cause i would like my Marlboro Marijuana cigarettes some time this century...
also quitting drugs SUCKS its overrated and BORING!