View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 04:48 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Two nights ago I had a dream that I cried myself to sleep over my new current day life stressors that have me in tears most of the day, but it's ok since I work from home still, even though they are planning on taking that away from me and that makes me more upset, but anyway in my dream I woke up and went in the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and a creamy jizz like substance started oozing out of my bottom eyelids. I wasn't even disturbed by it or surprised, I was just like, 'great, well that's what happens when you cry yourself to sleep.'

True story. Was very happy to not have that happen when I woke up for real.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....